‘RIVERHILLS HOMESAVER CAMPAIGN’ REBATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions:
Seller means Dahua Group Melbourne Number 8 Pty Ltd ACN 619 403 244;
You means the purchaser under the Contract;
Contract means a binding contract of sale entered into by the Seller and You in relation to the Lot;
Lot means a lot in the estate known as ‘Riverhills’, Bindts Road, Wollert, Victoria;
$25K Builder Campaign Rebate consists of the following rebates:
(a) Seller Rebate Amount means $20,000 (GST-inclusive) to be provided to You by the Seller; and
(b) Builder Rebate Amount means $5,000 (GST-inclusive) to be provided to You by the Builder on the terms and conditions agreed between You and the Builder.
Builder means the builder approved by the Seller and engaged by You under the Building Contract;
Building Contract means the main contract for the building of a home on the Lot.
- If You pay to the Seller the balance owing under the Contract on or before the due date for payment of that balance, you will be entitled to the Seller Rebate Amount.
- The Seller Rebate Amount will be paid to you by deducting it from the amount to be paid to the Seller at settlement.
- You are only entitled to the Seller Rebate Amount:
(a) if you enter into the Contract between 25 July 2020 and 6 September 2020;
(b) if you pay the balance owing under the Contract under point 1 above; and
(c) You have not otherwise breached the Contract.
- The Builder will pay you the Builder Rebate Amount if:
(a) You enter into the Building Contract with the Builder, within 90 days from entering into the Contract; and
(b) the Builder, in its absolute discretion, determines that You have complied with the terms and conditions agreed between you and the Builder.
- The Builder Rebate Amount will be paid to You by deducting it from the amount to be paid to the Builder under the Building Contract or by way of an upgrade option to the house constructed by the Builder on the Lot. You agree that the Builder will, in its absolute discretion, determine how the Builder Rebate Amount is to be paid to You.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Builder Rebate Amount is to be provided by the Builder to You and You must not make any claim against the Seller in relation to the Builder Rebate Amount.
- Any entitlement to either the Seller Rebate Amount or the Builder Rebate Amount is personal to You and cannot be transferred or given to any other person (including any nominee under the Contract).